The Implicit Non-Disclosure Agreement
We know the importance of a good idea and of keeping it safe in the early stages of a startup, as such we offer an implicit Non-Disclosure Agreement for anything you submit to us or information you might share with us through any medium of communication. You don’t need to do anything for it to apply, don’t need to click anything, don’t need anything signed, this is a promise we make to you from the start and we promise to stick by the terms of this agreement.
This agreement is between Moodio Ltd, hereby referred to as “Moodio” or “We, and any user of this website wishing to contact Moodio for the purpose of contracting us for services.
- All information provided to Moodio or developed in conjunction with Moodio both before and during the signing or agreement of any service contracts, shall be considered confidential and will hereby be referred to as the “Confidential Information”.
- We agree to only use the Confidential Information for The Purpose as stated above. Should we require the sharing, publishing and/or otherwise transmitting of this information, we agree to first receive the user’s consent.
- We undertake not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose except within the scope of work as agreed upon between Moodio and the user..
- We will make all reasonable efforts to keep your information us safe and secure.
- We agree that any employee or subcontractor of Moodio with access to the information for the purposes of carrying out our duties of service, shall be made aware of and made to adhere to the terms of this agreement.
- We do not make and will not make any claims to rights, legal, intellectual or otherwise, for any ideas we help you develop. Anything that might come out of our discussions is yours.